Montag, 10. März 2014

South Tour Photo Diary Part 1

EN// Here I am again! After all this time I finally managed to write a new post. I'm sure you don't want to hear my excuses but firstly you don't really have a choice since you're reading this already and secondly you just can't imagine how difficult it is to select pictures out of this mess of thousands of pictures on my computer. And in addition to that I was suffering from a very serious disease called ATS (After Travel Sadness (Invented that myself)) at least three times! (since I've been on three tours now) Haha, I'm just kidding. Anyways, I did it (finally)! I went through all the over 1600 photos from the south tour and still had to split it into two posts now. So here's the first part of my 15 days trip to South India (Kerala and Goa) from November 15th to December 1rst. Enjoy!
Oh and a little update from what I was doing recently: I just came back from the third and last trip organized by the Rotary. We went to North India and it was just amazing (except from the food-poisoning-on-the-train-incident on the last day) but more about that in the following posts. Right now I'm back in Bharuch and I'm done with school so I'll try not to waste my time. I'm going to the gym and taking Mehndi classes already (for those of you who don't know what that is, I'll come back to that in another post too) and I want to start Tabla (Indian drums) classes, Yoga, maybe some dance classes and a meditation course. So, yeah, once I get all that stuff organized I'll be really busy! Also I'll be going to Baroda in April most probably and my return date is set too. It's sad how the end is coming so close now. I really don't know where all the time went that i had a few months ago!

// click 'full post' for the photo diary //


DE// Da bin ich mal wieder! Nach all den Moanten hab ich's endlich mal wieder hingekriegt was zu schreiben! I wollt meine Ausreden wahrscheinlich nicht hoeren aber erstens bleibt ich nicht wirklich was anderes uebrig, wo ihr das hier jetzt schon lest, und zweitens koennt ihr euch ueberhaupt nicht vorstellen, wie schwierig es ist, aus einem Durcheinander von Tausenden von Bildern auf meinem Computer ein paar Bilder fuer einen Post herauszusuchen! Ausserdem litt ich and einer sehr ernstzunehmenden Krankheit namens ATS (After Travel Sadness (habe ich selbst erfunden)) und das mindestens drei mal! (Weil ich bisher auf drei Trips war) Haha. Also soviel zu den Ausreden. Jedenfalls habe ich es geschafft! Ich bin durch all die 1600 Bilder von der Suedindien-Tour gegangen und muss es jetzt immernoch in zwei Posts spalten. Also hier kommt der erste Teil meines Trips nach Suedindien (Kerala und Goa) vom 15. November bis zum 1. Dezember. Viel Spass!
Ach ja, noch ein kleines Update von mir was is aktuell so mache: Ich bin gerade von der dritten und letzten von Rotary organisierten Tour wiedergekommen. Wir waren in Nordindien und es war wirklich grossartig (Abgesehen von dem Lebensmittelvergiftung-im-Zug-Zwischenfall am letzten Tag), aber mehr dazu in einem anderen Post! Ich bin jetzt wieder in Bharuch und muss nicht mehr zur Schule also versuche ich meine Zeit nicht zu verschwenden. Ich gehe zum Rotary-Club-Fitnessstudio und ich nehme Mehndi-Unterricht (was das ist erklaere ich auch in einem anderen Post) und ich moechte Tabla(indische Trommeln)-Unterricht, Yoga, vielleicht nochmal Tanzunterricht und einen Meditationskurs machen. Also wenn ich das alles organisiert kriege, werde ich schon zu tun haben, denke ich! Ausserdem ziehe ich wahrscheinlich im April wieder nach Baroda und bleibe da fuer den Rest meines Austauschs und mein Rueckflugsdatum steht auch schon. Das Ende rueckt bedrueckend nahe. Ich habe wirklich keine Ahnung wo all die Zeit hin ist, die ich vor ein paar Monaten noch hatte!

// Klick auf 'full post' fuer's Foto-Tagebuch //

DAY 1

train, train and train again. 36 hours. We met this cute little girl who had a lot of fun tying knots in our fingers.

DAY 3
Mysore, Karnataka, India

DAY 4
Mysore & train to Madurai
cow statue washing ritual
Mysore Palace, abulutely impressive especially from the inside
DAY 5
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Meenakshi Amman Temple
parakeet-tarot
DAY 6
Munnar, Kerala, India
tea gardens
first elephant I saw in India
Gundala Lake
DAY 7
shop of a spice garden on the way to Thekkady

More in the next Post!
  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen